In this Journal, I will attempt to strip away my protective veneer to view and communicate honestly what the truth is as I perceive it. My intent is to grow, for without an honest evaluation of the truth, how else can one fully absorb life's more difficult lessons and benefit by them. If I do this in secret, then I am still hiding behind a protective veneer, so it is being published online. If you find this Journal, you are welcome to read it and hopefully grow from it as well.



Sunday, October 12, 2014

Joining The Spirits

Moments ago, I was in prayer for our friend Mary Ellen's mother, a 90 ish woman who lives in Vancouver, a woman I have not met.

But last night, she suffered a stroke and is unresponsive to commands. She was rushed to a hospital emergency room, where she remained unresponsive.

Mary Ellen is making the 10 hour drive to Vancouver from her Oregon home and requested our prayers.

While praying, suddenly I felt warmth and love and saw bright colors in reddish orange and black.

Mary Ellen's mother was being embraced by spiritual beings and for an instant, it seemed that I had joined them.

What decisions they will make I do not know. But in that instant, I was honored to have my prayers be supportive.

It is my hope that whatever decision they make, Mary Ellen will find comfort in having been a loving and devoted daughter, one that surely has made her mother proud and thankful.

Dick

At 4 pm today, I received a phone call from Mary Ellen saying that her mother had a massive stroke, and maybe some tiny strokes.

But her mother, still in the emergency room, is now responsive and actively speaking with people. This is wonderful news and I'm pleased that it is not yet time for her to pass.

I hope for her happiness and well-being and that of Mary Ellen, who loves her dearly.

10/18/14

Mary Ellen called from Vancouver and left a message on my answering machine. She said that her mother has a urinary tract infection so severe, that it mimicked a stroke. Her mother had not had a stroke but from Mary Ellen's comments, when her mother is able to leave the hospital, she will be transferred to a care facility.

No comments: