In this Journal, I will attempt to strip away my protective veneer to view and communicate honestly what the truth is as I perceive it. My intent is to grow, for without an honest evaluation of the truth, how else can one fully absorb life's more difficult lessons and benefit by them. If I do this in secret, then I am still hiding behind a protective veneer, so it is being published online. If you find this Journal, you are welcome to read it and hopefully grow from it as well.



Monday, December 22, 2014

Brody's Letter To Santa Claus

Last week our 9 year old grandson Brody wrote a letter to Santa.

He gave that letter to his dad, our son Kevin, already sealed. He asked if Kevin would mail it for him.

In this letter, he asked nothing for himself, but requested that Santa bring his little brother, 7 year old Gannon, the iPad he wished for.

We were all moved, and while Brody doesn't yet know it, Santa has been duly informed, and as we understand it, Old St. Nick as Santa is sometimes known, will bring each boy his own iPad.

Dick


No comments: