In this Journal, I will attempt to strip away my protective veneer to view and communicate honestly what the truth is as I perceive it. My intent is to grow, for without an honest evaluation of the truth, how else can one fully absorb life's more difficult lessons and benefit by them. If I do this in secret, then I am still hiding behind a protective veneer, so it is being published online. If you find this Journal, you are welcome to read it and hopefully grow from it as well.



Tuesday, October 13, 2015

A Persona In This Life

I don't take myself too seriously in this life, for my current Dick Kazan persona is a brief one and a part of a journey of many lives I've lived and will live.

However, as Dick Kazan I'm joined by other spiritual beings not in body as we strive to help others in their journey.

It is an honor to receive the rewards inherent in the deeds, and claim no credit for them, for credit is simply ego gratification and not reflective of the spiritual journey life's path actually is.

During this brief Dick Kazan persona, I've been blessed with a wonderful family and I've come to see others I'm not "related to" as extended family, for we all share this path.

I wish you love, happiness, wisdom and forgiveness.

Dick

No comments: