In this Journal, I will attempt to strip away my protective veneer to view and communicate honestly what the truth is as I perceive it. My intent is to grow, for without an honest evaluation of the truth, how else can one fully absorb life's more difficult lessons and benefit by them. If I do this in secret, then I am still hiding behind a protective veneer, so it is being published online. If you find this Journal, you are welcome to read it and hopefully grow from it as well.



Sunday, February 18, 2018

In Search Of The Truth

History, like religion, is written by men to guide humanity to beliefs desired by its writers. It can be treasonous to question one, and blasphemy to question the other. Therefore in search of the truth, it is necessary to question the claims of both.

With Love To All - Dick

I posted this message on my blog Sane Ramblings on 2/13/18.

No comments: