In this Journal, I will attempt to strip away my protective veneer to view and communicate honestly what the truth is as I perceive it. My intent is to grow, for without an honest evaluation of the truth, how else can one fully absorb life's more difficult lessons and benefit by them. If I do this in secret, then I am still hiding behind a protective veneer, so it is being published online. If you find this Journal, you are welcome to read it and hopefully grow from it as well.



Saturday, April 7, 2018

Observations

These are questions I’ve wrestled with:

1) With attachment is suffering. But without attachment where is the intimacy? (I addressed this issue in Kazan’s Fables 4/5/18) This question derives from Buddhism.

2) What If Jesus didn’t die for your sins. Would you then take responsibility for them? (I will address this issue shortly, also in Kazan’s Fables) This question derives from Catholicism.

What follows are lessons in life:

1) Having a great idea without executing it is like painting The Mona Lisa and never displaying it.

2) Sometimes, when you don’t know something can’t be done, you find a way to do it.

A Zen Proverb: No seed ever sees the flower.

With Love To All ~ Dick

No comments: