In this Journal, I will attempt to strip away my protective veneer to view and communicate honestly what the truth is as I perceive it. My intent is to grow, for without an honest evaluation of the truth, how else can one fully absorb life's more difficult lessons and benefit by them. If I do this in secret, then I am still hiding behind a protective veneer, so it is being published online. If you find this Journal, you are welcome to read it and hopefully grow from it as well.



Sunday, August 3, 2014

The Path To Inner-Peace: Living In The Moment

Years ago in prayer, I received the powerful message, "Focus on the now, live this moment. And appreciate what you have while you have it."

This is a powerful message for there can be no inner-peace without living in the moment. Otherwise our minds race here, there and everywhere.

Nor is there any other place to live but in the moment for that is the place where all of life exists. The past is gone and the future has not arrived. If we don't live in the now, where do we live?

Increasingly I'm honoring that powerful message and as I do, I'm finding life to be more peaceful and my journey far more joyful.

Dick

No comments: