In this Journal, I will attempt to strip away my protective veneer to view and communicate honestly what the truth is as I perceive it. My intent is to grow, for without an honest evaluation of the truth, how else can one fully absorb life's more difficult lessons and benefit by them. If I do this in secret, then I am still hiding behind a protective veneer, so it is being published online. If you find this Journal, you are welcome to read it and hopefully grow from it as well.



Saturday, August 30, 2014

The Path To Inner Peace: A Sense Of Purpose

There is no inner peace without purpose. Each of us must find that purpose, not just once but throughout our lives.

For me, that current purpose is to write for that is what my heart compels me to do, as it cries out for expression.

In some writings I serve as a conduit, sharing inspired thoughts and words presented to me.

Other times those thoughts and words are a reflection of knowledge gained over a lifetime and perhaps over many lifetimes.

I've served many purposes in this lifetime and I may yet serve more.

My heart is open and it is spirit that guides me down the path to inner peace, as spirit will guide you as well if you are receptive.

Dick

Much of this message was received as inspiration in the wee hours of 8/30/14

No comments: