In this Journal, I will attempt to strip away my protective veneer to view and communicate honestly what the truth is as I perceive it. My intent is to grow, for without an honest evaluation of the truth, how else can one fully absorb life's more difficult lessons and benefit by them. If I do this in secret, then I am still hiding behind a protective veneer, so it is being published online. If you find this Journal, you are welcome to read it and hopefully grow from it as well.



Tuesday, September 2, 2014

"I Am The Light"

"I Am The Light," is a religious quote attributed to God.

I continue to explore its meaning and often feel a warm glow from within my heart as the light emanates from my soul.

It burns brightly as I look intensely at others, seeing them beyond a superficial glance. They become easy to relate to, recognizing that we are all on this journey of life together.

I understand their fears, their inadequacies, their need for love and reassurance and their spiritual search for growth, for it is all contained in the light.

The light is ever present even in the darkest of nights if we close our eyes, relax into meditation and seek the depth of peace only it can bring, as it illuminates our path, in guiding us to fulfillment.

Dick

This title came to me this morning along with a compulsion to write about it, in part from inspired assistance.


No comments: