In this Journal, I will attempt to strip away my protective veneer to view and communicate honestly what the truth is as I perceive it. My intent is to grow, for without an honest evaluation of the truth, how else can one fully absorb life's more difficult lessons and benefit by them. If I do this in secret, then I am still hiding behind a protective veneer, so it is being published online. If you find this Journal, you are welcome to read it and hopefully grow from it as well.



Saturday, December 6, 2014

"Pray For A Miracle!"

Yesterday (12/5/14) as I was about to enter a medical building, a 40 ish woman approached me on her way to her car.

"Good morning," I said to her with a smile. "How are you?"

"I've been better," she replied. As she looked at me, her eyes welled up in tears and she said, "Pray for a miracle!"

It turned out her car was next to mine, and as she walked up, I took her right hand in mine. "What is your name," I asked.

"Diane."

"Diane, may I hug you?" "Yes," she answered. After we hugged she asked me to pray for her and I told her I would.

When I returned to my car after a blood test, I got in, closed the door and thought about Diane. I then prayed for her, with the hope this lovely young lady would recover.

Dick

No comments: