In this Journal, I will attempt to strip away my protective veneer to view and communicate honestly what the truth is as I perceive it. My intent is to grow, for without an honest evaluation of the truth, how else can one fully absorb life's more difficult lessons and benefit by them. If I do this in secret, then I am still hiding behind a protective veneer, so it is being published online. If you find this Journal, you are welcome to read it and hopefully grow from it as well.



Thursday, November 20, 2014

A Spiritual Awakening

I believe every experience in my life has been necessary for my spiritual awakening and to address karmic issues.

However joyous or painful these experiences have been, I've never dealt with them alone as those in spirit are making this journey of life with me.

I believe this is true for every person, and likely true for every living being. 

It is inconceivable to me that animals don't have thoughts and feelings, for one need only observe them to recognize that they do, and this is why I became a vegetarian (on 2/11/01, 13 1/2 years ago).

Dick

No comments: