In this Journal, I will attempt to strip away my protective veneer to view and communicate honestly what the truth is as I perceive it. My intent is to grow, for without an honest evaluation of the truth, how else can one fully absorb life's more difficult lessons and benefit by them. If I do this in secret, then I am still hiding behind a protective veneer, so it is being published online. If you find this Journal, you are welcome to read it and hopefully grow from it as well.



Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Keoni And Me At His Basketball Game, 1/16/15

On Friday, 1/16/15 Anne's and my grandson Keoni's Fresh - Soph basketball team played my alma mater, Inglewood High School at Inglewood.

Keoni did very well in that game, scoring two baskets, getting at least one assist that I recall, at least one steal, and he played top notch defense.

Following the game, Keoni's mother Diane took this wonderful photo of Keoni and me, one that touched my heart:


Dick

No comments: