In this Journal, I will attempt to strip away my protective veneer to view and communicate honestly what the truth is as I perceive it. My intent is to grow, for without an honest evaluation of the truth, how else can one fully absorb life's more difficult lessons and benefit by them. If I do this in secret, then I am still hiding behind a protective veneer, so it is being published online. If you find this Journal, you are welcome to read it and hopefully grow from it as well.



Friday, March 6, 2015

"No Regrets: Living with Dying"

Dear Reader, "No Regrets: Living with Dying" by Kitty Edwards is the deeply moving story of Patti Pansa, a 56 year old woman who in 2013 was dying from cancer.

Instead of withdrawing as her life was coming to an end, Patti decided to celebrate her life, and in working closely with writer Kitty Edwards, offered us 5 invaluable tips she put into practice.

Author Kitty Edwards, left, and Patti Pansa, right
This is a compelling story, very well written, and it could capture your heart as it did mine: http://www.kindspring.org/story/view.php?sid=77824

No comments: