In this Journal, I will attempt to strip away my protective veneer to view and communicate honestly what the truth is as I perceive it. My intent is to grow, for without an honest evaluation of the truth, how else can one fully absorb life's more difficult lessons and benefit by them. If I do this in secret, then I am still hiding behind a protective veneer, so it is being published online. If you find this Journal, you are welcome to read it and hopefully grow from it as well.



Sunday, April 12, 2015

A Letter From 9 Year Old Cameron About Grandma Mimi

In 2014, 9 year old Cameron wrote a letter about his 92 year old Grandma Mimi. Grandma Mimi is my wife Anne's mother Mary, but known to our grandchildren as Grandma Mimi.

Grandma Mimi, a retired school teacher, is a very kind and giving person. Despite limited vision and limited hearing, she functions well and enjoys her great - grandchildren very much.

What follows is Cameron's Letter written for the Boy Scouts, regarding the oldest person he knows:



No comments: