In this Journal, I will attempt to strip away my protective veneer to view and communicate honestly what the truth is as I perceive it. My intent is to grow, for without an honest evaluation of the truth, how else can one fully absorb life's more difficult lessons and benefit by them. If I do this in secret, then I am still hiding behind a protective veneer, so it is being published online. If you find this Journal, you are welcome to read it and hopefully grow from it as well.



Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Never Before

Never before have I received so much inspiration at one time as I did this afternoon.

The result of those inspired words, stated accurately as "Author Unknown" (dated 8/19/15) will be posted on our blogs, "Personal Writings Of Love," "Sane Ramblings" and "A Touch Of Wisdom" over the weeks to come, with the hope it will touch readers lives as much as it did mine.

Dick

No comments: