In this Journal, I will attempt to strip away my protective veneer to view and communicate honestly what the truth is as I perceive it. My intent is to grow, for without an honest evaluation of the truth, how else can one fully absorb life's more difficult lessons and benefit by them. If I do this in secret, then I am still hiding behind a protective veneer, so it is being published online. If you find this Journal, you are welcome to read it and hopefully grow from it as well.



Friday, February 5, 2016

3 Year Old Ikaika At A USC Basketball Game

Last Saturday (1/30/16), Anne's and my son Kyle and his son Ikaika and I went to a USC basketball game.

Ikaika was an avid viewer of the game, and also ate popcorn and played a game on Kyle's iPhone. Ikaika got so into the iPhone game, he even sang a song with some of the game's characters.

These are wonderful times I always treasure in having time with my sons and/or their families.

Dick

No comments: