In this Journal, I will attempt to strip away my protective veneer to view and communicate honestly what the truth is as I perceive it. My intent is to grow, for without an honest evaluation of the truth, how else can one fully absorb life's more difficult lessons and benefit by them. If I do this in secret, then I am still hiding behind a protective veneer, so it is being published online. If you find this Journal, you are welcome to read it and hopefully grow from it as well.



Friday, February 5, 2016

I'm Rich In Cookies And Happiness

"I'm rich in cookies and happiness," with a big grin I told a tiny Girl Scout and her mother yesterday.

They were happy to sell two boxes of Girl Scout cookies to me and I was happy to make them happy.

Today I was happy to give away those cookies (or other Girl Scout cookies I recently bought) to two ladies who were happy to receive them.

In the end, everybody was happy, especially me for I was "rich in cookies and happiness."

Dick

No comments: