In this Journal, I will attempt to strip away my protective veneer to view and communicate honestly what the truth is as I perceive it. My intent is to grow, for without an honest evaluation of the truth, how else can one fully absorb life's more difficult lessons and benefit by them. If I do this in secret, then I am still hiding behind a protective veneer, so it is being published online. If you find this Journal, you are welcome to read it and hopefully grow from it as well.



Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Carina's "Time Travel Adventure"

On the evening of 5/24/16, Anne and I attended a musical play, "Time Travel Adventure," which had songs from the early 1900's to the 1960's.

It was adorable 10 children, including our 8-year-old grandchild Carina, performed the songs. In "Thoroughly Modern Millie" (1920's), Carina was "Millie Flapper."

Shown below is a brief video from the play and a photograph, each taken by Carina's mother Maria.

 



Dick

No comments: