In this Journal, I will attempt to strip away my protective veneer to view and communicate honestly what the truth is as I perceive it. My intent is to grow, for without an honest evaluation of the truth, how else can one fully absorb life's more difficult lessons and benefit by them. If I do this in secret, then I am still hiding behind a protective veneer, so it is being published online. If you find this Journal, you are welcome to read it and hopefully grow from it as well.



Thursday, June 23, 2016

3-Year-Old Ikaika

Ikaika has always thought of himself as the same age as his big brother, 16-year-old Keoni.

So when Keoni made the junior varsity basketball team, so did Ikaika. When Keoni hangs out with his buddies, so does Ikaika.

Now that Keoni is about to get his driver's license, Ikaika told his mother Diane that he too wants to get his driver's license now. 

Dick

No comments: