In this Journal, I will attempt to strip away my protective veneer to view and communicate honestly what the truth is as I perceive it. My intent is to grow, for without an honest evaluation of the truth, how else can one fully absorb life's more difficult lessons and benefit by them. If I do this in secret, then I am still hiding behind a protective veneer, so it is being published online. If you find this Journal, you are welcome to read it and hopefully grow from it as well.



Sunday, August 28, 2016

Denial

All of us will die, for that is part of life. But we deny our pending deaths, and those of our loved ones, as we seek permanence here, in a world that offers no permanence. Why do we do this? We do it out of fear of the unknown, and in our fear we forget that we existed before we came here and will exist afterward, for matter is never destroyed, it transforms.

Dick

No comments: