In this Journal, I will attempt to strip away my protective veneer to view and communicate honestly what the truth is as I perceive it. My intent is to grow, for without an honest evaluation of the truth, how else can one fully absorb life's more difficult lessons and benefit by them. If I do this in secret, then I am still hiding behind a protective veneer, so it is being published online. If you find this Journal, you are welcome to read it and hopefully grow from it as well.



Saturday, November 12, 2016

Speaking Without Words

In prayer this morning, I was reminded of the communication that takes place when we are solely in spirit.

"Ideas are expressed without words being spoken."

Within my spiritual being I know this to be true, and while in body in this lifetime, spiritual beings have spoken to me without words being spoken.

I knew exactly what they expressed.

In this life, we are burdened by so many different languages, that communication can be hard as we utter sounds and use symbols to represent those sounds.

Yet while in body, if we focus with another person, sometimes we can understand their feelings without a word being spoken.

When those feelings are loving, it can warmly touch our soles, a preview of life that awaits us when our bodies are cast aside.

With Love To All ~ Dick

No comments: