In this Journal, I will attempt to strip away my protective veneer to view and communicate honestly what the truth is as I perceive it. My intent is to grow, for without an honest evaluation of the truth, how else can one fully absorb life's more difficult lessons and benefit by them. If I do this in secret, then I am still hiding behind a protective veneer, so it is being published online. If you find this Journal, you are welcome to read it and hopefully grow from it as well.



Saturday, November 26, 2016

"Mr. Happy Man"

Recently at a restaurant, a lovely lady approached Anne and me, and with warmth in her face and in her voice, referred to me as "Mr. Happy Man."

She said that when she drives her daughter to school each day, she often sees me smiling and waving a greeting to those who drive by.

Not knowing my name until now, she said she and her daughter began calling me "Mr. Happy Man" or "Mr. Greeting Man," and look forward to my welcome.

She said it always picks up,her spirits and starts her day in a very nice way, and she thanked me, adding that she even drives more carefully, wanting to also do something nice.

I told her I love people and it is a pleasure to welcome such nice people as her daughter and her.

With Love To All ~ Dick

No comments: