In this Journal, I will attempt to strip away my protective veneer to view and communicate honestly what the truth is as I perceive it. My intent is to grow, for without an honest evaluation of the truth, how else can one fully absorb life's more difficult lessons and benefit by them. If I do this in secret, then I am still hiding behind a protective veneer, so it is being published online. If you find this Journal, you are welcome to read it and hopefully grow from it as well.



Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Ikaika, On Father's Day

4-year-old Ikaika, one of Anne's and my grandchildren, on Father's Day told our son Kyle, "I have another gift for you dad." When Kyle asked what the gift is, Ikaika replied, "You get to play baseball with me." It turned out he wanted Kyle to pitch to him, which Kyle happily did.

With Love To All ~ Dick

No comments: