In this Journal, I will attempt to strip away my protective veneer to view and communicate honestly what the truth is as I perceive it. My intent is to grow, for without an honest evaluation of the truth, how else can one fully absorb life's more difficult lessons and benefit by them. If I do this in secret, then I am still hiding behind a protective veneer, so it is being published online. If you find this Journal, you are welcome to read it and hopefully grow from it as well.



Friday, June 15, 2018

Ikaika Graduates From Room 2

Three days ago (June 12, 2018)  my 5-year-old grandson Ikaika graduated from pre-school. Anne and I were at the graduation.

On this warm sunny morning, there were about 30 other children joined by parents and friends and teachers, each celebrating this special occasion.

As the children entertained us during their graduation program, we laughed and cheered and shared in their joy.

Even when others have forgotten, I will remember these special times for I have learned to live in the moment and to savor joy at every opportunity, for the best of life is in its joyous moments.

With Love To All ~ Dick


No comments: