In this Journal, I will attempt to strip away my protective veneer to view and communicate honestly what the truth is as I perceive it. My intent is to grow, for without an honest evaluation of the truth, how else can one fully absorb life's more difficult lessons and benefit by them. If I do this in secret, then I am still hiding behind a protective veneer, so it is being published online. If you find this Journal, you are welcome to read it and hopefully grow from it as well.



Friday, July 13, 2018

Cameron And Carina Perform, June 16, 2018

At The Hills Academy “Summer Recital 2018,” 23 - children were scheduled to perform during the 9:30 am performance, including Cameron and Carina.

The performers, some as young as 3 or 4 or 5 played or sang their hearts out for an audience of 50 - 100 people at the George Nakano Theater in Torrance.

The children were cute and it was fun to listen to them and cheer them on.

Anne and I have had the pleasure of watching Cameron play the piano for several years, and today at age 13, he gave us a lovely performance, playing “On The Lake.”

Carina played “Distant Chimes” and sang “Flashlight.”

Of course as any grandparent would say, they were wonderful. Over the years we’ve watched Carina, now 10 years of age, dance, act, sing and play the piano.

I don’t know how much longer Cameron and Carina will continue their musical careers, and with Carina, her acting, but I intend to enjoy this experience whenever they choose to entertain us.

With Love To All ~ Dick

No comments: