In this Journal, I will attempt to strip away my protective veneer to view and communicate honestly what the truth is as I perceive it. My intent is to grow, for without an honest evaluation of the truth, how else can one fully absorb life's more difficult lessons and benefit by them. If I do this in secret, then I am still hiding behind a protective veneer, so it is being published online. If you find this Journal, you are welcome to read it and hopefully grow from it as well.



Friday, October 12, 2018

Carina, Age 10, The Last School Picnic

 A few weeks ago, I joined Anne’s and my granddaughter Carina on “5th Grade Hill” to have a picnic and then to buy books at a school book faire.

This will be the last time we do this because Carina graduates this year from Elementary School and moves to Middle School.

I’ll miss this time with her, and miss her being so young and cute. I’m thankful I took advantage of the opportunity to share this time with her while it was available.

With Love To All ~ Dick

No comments: