In this Journal, I will attempt to strip away my protective veneer to view and communicate honestly what the truth is as I perceive it. My intent is to grow, for without an honest evaluation of the truth, how else can one fully absorb life's more difficult lessons and benefit by them. If I do this in secret, then I am still hiding behind a protective veneer, so it is being published online. If you find this Journal, you are welcome to read it and hopefully grow from it as well.



Friday, March 29, 2024

A Dream Like No Other, 3/18/24

Dear Reader,

On 3/18/24 I had a dream like no other I've ever had. It was remarkably vivid, colorful and I was actively involved in using my brain to speak in my limited Spanish. Yanin's Spanish speaking mother had died two years earlier, a woman I had never met, yet as I struggled to follow her instructions, I knew it was her mother rescuing me. Regrettably, I did not writeup my notes until 4:28 am, and did not recall what she rescued me from, but it was something very strong, supernatural.

Querida Yanin,

Last night I had a dream your mother had come to rescue me from powerful forces I didn’t understand. I could see her.

She was smallish, heavyset, and with tremendous energy! She spoke to me only in Spanish, and I did my best with my limited Spanish to respond to her. I couldn’t understand much of what she said, but my impression was that she was doing this for you.

Apparently, I was rescued and awoke at 3 AM, a bit overwhelmed.

Con CariƱo - Dick

No comments: