In this Journal, I will attempt to strip away my protective veneer to view and communicate honestly what the truth is as I perceive it. My intent is to grow, for without an honest evaluation of the truth, how else can one fully absorb life's more difficult lessons and benefit by them. If I do this in secret, then I am still hiding behind a protective veneer, so it is being published online. If you find this Journal, you are welcome to read it and hopefully grow from it as well.



Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Becoming More Beautiful With Time

After 49 years of marriage, my 68 year old wife Anne is to me, ever more beautiful.

As I look at her, I feel her energy and see her beauty.

I also see in her eyes and in her warm smile a kind and fragile spirit, one that is wonderful to behold.

And in that magical moment she again captures my heart, as she has done so many times before. How fortunate I am to have her.

Dick

No comments: