In this Journal, I will attempt to strip away my protective veneer to view and communicate honestly what the truth is as I perceive it. My intent is to grow, for without an honest evaluation of the truth, how else can one fully absorb life's more difficult lessons and benefit by them. If I do this in secret, then I am still hiding behind a protective veneer, so it is being published online. If you find this Journal, you are welcome to read it and hopefully grow from it as well.



Monday, July 14, 2014

Paging Clyde Wilkinson, 7/13/14

Yesterday 7/13/14) I dreamed I heard a loud speaker page that said, "Clyde Wilkinson of Denver: We have an Emmy waiting for you." [An Emmy is a television award]

There was one other odd dream I recall that followed. This one had me attempting to do business on the computer in my office but it was unclear to me in that dream what that business was.

In frustration, I burst out of my office only to find I was in a fancy darkened apartment. But the entry was lit and in it my long ago real life executive assistant Sherry [who in real life passed away last year] was busy with others. I awoke before I could find out what they were discussing.

I believe this is a continuation of my mind struggling with society's valuing conventional work as being what is meaningful, the kind of work I did for many years, and my writings now that bring no income and are based upon my prayers and meditation.

At age 69 I'm on an inward journey with outer consequences and it is where I'm very fortunate to be.

Dick

No comments: