In this Journal, I will attempt to strip away my protective veneer to view and communicate honestly what the truth is as I perceive it. My intent is to grow, for without an honest evaluation of the truth, how else can one fully absorb life's more difficult lessons and benefit by them. If I do this in secret, then I am still hiding behind a protective veneer, so it is being published online. If you find this Journal, you are welcome to read it and hopefully grow from it as well.



Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Research Into The Paranormal: A Nightmare

This morning I awoke from a nightmare.

In it, I was involved with a prominent university professor and his staff, because they were interested in my connection in what they viewed as the paranormal and I refer to in my life as the spiritual.

In a display for them, I walked to a pine tree, placed my hands and forearms on some of its needles, and then laid down on my back on an asphalt road in front of that pine tree.

As I laid there, my body lifted off the asphalt slightly and moved several yards to the left, with no visible assistance.

They wanted to continue to examine this phenomena with me, but what took place next would lead to the nightmare.

This professor and his staff were disorganized and at one point a lecture hall that was supposed to be available wasn't. At another point, his staff arrived at a lecture hall and while they and I waited, he arrived 50 minutes late.

To fill the time, they gossiped about news events of no real consequence.

At another point, the professor and they wanted me to connect with someone else but it was so ill planned, that I began to make this connection on my own, with the help of a security guard.

Finally, I confronted this professor and his staff once and possibly twice, and I exploded in anger.

I called what the staff does "bullshitting" (when awake, I don't use foul language), as I screamed my contempt for this professor and for his staff. I yelled that when I was a CEO, I was well organized and got things done, not a time waster as these people are.

Once awake, one of the worst aspects of the nightmare was how I conducted myself while asleep. I had allowed anger to grip me and was disappointed in how I had acted.

I didn't help these people, I demeaned them. I screamed at them. We all have weaknesses and we are here to help each other, not to be judgemental.

It felt as if the purpose of this dream was to help me see how far I had come in this life in patience, forgiveness and in controlling my temper and myself, and I was disappointed with myself. If this dream is a measurement, I have a lot of room for growth.

Dick

No comments: