In this Journal, I will attempt to strip away my protective veneer to view and communicate honestly what the truth is as I perceive it. My intent is to grow, for without an honest evaluation of the truth, how else can one fully absorb life's more difficult lessons and benefit by them. If I do this in secret, then I am still hiding behind a protective veneer, so it is being published online. If you find this Journal, you are welcome to read it and hopefully grow from it as well.



Wednesday, November 19, 2014

"A Mind Awakening Experience"

"A mind awakening experience" plays a vital role in my life today. Through meditation, observation, contemplation and prayer, I'm learning more than ever about life and its meaning.

But this is a look inside that provides benefit to others for I offer them everything the spiritual and my heart guide me to do.

Never do I live in a self-absorbed vacuum.

Love, forgiveness, compassionate listening, and a helping hand are what I have to offer whether in personal contact, in inspired writings, writings or in anonymous donations.

A hug and a smile are always close by.

In this "mind awakening experience" I'm becoming aware of many personal shortcomings and insensitivities, with the hope of correcting them, but the journey is challenging and my mistakes are common.

Most people judge activities, particularly those that make money, as the measure of whether a person is doing something worthwhile with his or her life.

But deep within themselves, they know better, for we are all spiritual beings in search of growth.

It is that growth I seek and with love I travel.

Dick

The title of this piece, "A Mind Awakeng Experience" came to me in Meditation, 11/18/14 at 5:42 pm




No comments: