In this Journal, I will attempt to strip away my protective veneer to view and communicate honestly what the truth is as I perceive it. My intent is to grow, for without an honest evaluation of the truth, how else can one fully absorb life's more difficult lessons and benefit by them. If I do this in secret, then I am still hiding behind a protective veneer, so it is being published online. If you find this Journal, you are welcome to read it and hopefully grow from it as well.



Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Today Is Carina's 7th Birthday, 3/18/15

This morning my wife Anne and I called to wish our now 7 year old granddaughter Carina a Happy Birthday.

But she was already in her 1st grade class and we spoke instead with her father, our son Clayton.

After our conversation he suggested we call back and leave a message on their telephone recorder that Carina could play when she returns home from school, an excellent idea.

We did this taking turns on the phone and I thought Anne left a heartwarming message.

Carina is a beautiful little girl and we hope our heartfelt message will touch her heart.

Dick

No comments: