In this Journal, I will attempt to strip away my protective veneer to view and communicate honestly what the truth is as I perceive it. My intent is to grow, for without an honest evaluation of the truth, how else can one fully absorb life's more difficult lessons and benefit by them. If I do this in secret, then I am still hiding behind a protective veneer, so it is being published online. If you find this Journal, you are welcome to read it and hopefully grow from it as well.



Tuesday, May 19, 2015

7 Year Old Carina's 1st - 2nd Grade Class Play

On Friday morning (5/15/15), Anne's and my 7 year old granddaughter Carina, a 1st grader, and the rest of her 1st and 2nd grade class, Mrs. Lomino's class, staged a musical play.

Entitled "Anansi and the Moss-Covered Rock" Carina was one of four Rhinos that sang and danced.

Nearly all of the class was in some animal grouping, singing and dancing and everyone performed to a loving reception from the audience of family and friends.

There was filming and picture taking throughout the audience as most people wanted to preserve as much of these magical moments as they could, moments of beautful childhood.

These are three of the photos Carina's dad, our son Clayton took:





Dick

I used the word "dance" loosely to describe the children's movement on stage, which was often arm motions and walking. Their energy and enthusiasm however were wonderful and that is what I most remember as I write this note with a big smile.

No comments: