In this Journal, I will attempt to strip away my protective veneer to view and communicate honestly what the truth is as I perceive it. My intent is to grow, for without an honest evaluation of the truth, how else can one fully absorb life's more difficult lessons and benefit by them. If I do this in secret, then I am still hiding behind a protective veneer, so it is being published online. If you find this Journal, you are welcome to read it and hopefully grow from it as well.



Friday, May 1, 2015

"Author Unknown"

Many of the works I publish are signed "Author Unknown." What does that mean?

It means the work was inspired writing, the words coming from someone other than me, perhaps a spiritual being, or perhaps my spiritual being.

But in any case I was simply a conduit, publishing those writings, and learning from them as any other reader can do.

After "Read More," I almost always publish the date and time any particular inspired words were received.

These writings contain valuable messages, which I'm proud to publish, and it is my hope that they uplift many a person.

Dick

No comments: