In this Journal, I will attempt to strip away my protective veneer to view and communicate honestly what the truth is as I perceive it. My intent is to grow, for without an honest evaluation of the truth, how else can one fully absorb life's more difficult lessons and benefit by them. If I do this in secret, then I am still hiding behind a protective veneer, so it is being published online. If you find this Journal, you are welcome to read it and hopefully grow from it as well.



Monday, June 8, 2015

Keoni And Ikaika At The Airport

Here is a photo of Anne's and my grandson Keoni, about to turn age 15, holding his 2 year old brother Ikaika at LAX on their way to Billings, Montana at an early hour of the morning.

This photo comes to us courtesy of our son Kyle, including his humorous commentary which follows:

The RV trip in Yellowstone and Grand Teton is beginning. It is amazing that when booking an extra early flight so we can visit Little Big Horn how easy it is to say, "no problem." Luckily for me, the fam are gamers or just immune to my nonsense at this point and arose at 3:30 am with great attitudes or so was my interpretation of their collective silence...

Here is a photo of Keoni on his last morning as a 14 year old (and first as a Sophomore) with his little bro who wants nothing more than to hang with him as much as possible. Clearly ikaika is in his safe place in his older brother's arms.

It was taken at 0 dark 30 at LAX with two flights ahead to get us to Billings, Montana.

Off we go!

Kyle

No comments: