In this Journal, I will attempt to strip away my protective veneer to view and communicate honestly what the truth is as I perceive it. My intent is to grow, for without an honest evaluation of the truth, how else can one fully absorb life's more difficult lessons and benefit by them. If I do this in secret, then I am still hiding behind a protective veneer, so it is being published online. If you find this Journal, you are welcome to read it and hopefully grow from it as well.



Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Kyle And 2 Year Old Ikaika, In Pre Pre Pre K

Last Friday (5/29/15), 2 year old Ikaika was proud to have his dad, our son Kyle, come to read to him and the other children in his pre pre pre K class and he jumped on Kyle's lap.

Ikaika brought his two favorite books, "Brown Bear, Brown Bear" and "Ferdinand The Bull" for Kyle to read.



In our hearts, we all treasure this precious time and we know Ikaika will quickly out grow this stage in his life.

Dick




No comments: