In this Journal, I will attempt to strip away my protective veneer to view and communicate honestly what the truth is as I perceive it. My intent is to grow, for without an honest evaluation of the truth, how else can one fully absorb life's more difficult lessons and benefit by them. If I do this in secret, then I am still hiding behind a protective veneer, so it is being published online. If you find this Journal, you are welcome to read it and hopefully grow from it as well.



Thursday, January 12, 2017

4th Quarter, 2016 Updates








These photos were taken during the holidays. The top photo is of Anne's and my youngest son Clayton with me, middle photo, our grandchildren, and the bottom photo is of our three sons.

In addition, our granddaughter, 8-year-old Carina was "Two Toes" (A Pirate) in the musical play "Neverland" (Peter Pan) and Carina and her 11-year-old brother Cameron performed in a "Holiday Recital." Individually, they played the piano, and Carina also sang. It was fun for everyone

Lastly, one day in November, our 3 1/2-year-old grandson Ikaika began calling his dad, "Buddy Boy," which made me laugh. Kyle persuaded him to stop doing that.

With Love To All ~ Dick

No comments: