In this Journal, I will attempt to strip away my protective veneer to view and communicate honestly what the truth is as I perceive it. My intent is to grow, for without an honest evaluation of the truth, how else can one fully absorb life's more difficult lessons and benefit by them. If I do this in secret, then I am still hiding behind a protective veneer, so it is being published online. If you find this Journal, you are welcome to read it and hopefully grow from it as well.



Thursday, March 16, 2017

A Message Presented In Prayer

During my prayer of Sunday, 3/12/17 I received this message.

The strength of the lessons such as the back pain I sometimes feel is meant to teach lessons thus far unlearned. The purpose is to never have to repeat them in subsequent lives.

With Love To All ~ Dick

No comments: