In this Journal, I will attempt to strip away my protective veneer to view and communicate honestly what the truth is as I perceive it. My intent is to grow, for without an honest evaluation of the truth, how else can one fully absorb life's more difficult lessons and benefit by them. If I do this in secret, then I am still hiding behind a protective veneer, so it is being published online. If you find this Journal, you are welcome to read it and hopefully grow from it as well.



Monday, August 5, 2019

A Wonderful World

At night when we look at the sky, we see all the wonders of the heavens. We don’t judge one star from another, nor criticize any lacking that may exist. We just accept and enjoy. Yet when we see other people, we instantly become judgmental. Think of what a wonderful world this would become if only we saw other people with the same wonder we bestow the heavens.

With Love To All ~ Dick

No comments: