In this Journal, I will attempt to strip away my protective veneer to view and communicate honestly what the truth is as I perceive it. My intent is to grow, for without an honest evaluation of the truth, how else can one fully absorb life's more difficult lessons and benefit by them. If I do this in secret, then I am still hiding behind a protective veneer, so it is being published online. If you find this Journal, you are welcome to read it and hopefully grow from it as well.



Tuesday, February 25, 2020

A Wonderful World

In a world saying never, these are ways I shall make it better:

I will smile warmly to others, listen to what they say, wish them a wonderful day.
I will compliment all the good, withhold my criticism but share my witticism.
I will be kind to all in deed, generous to those in need and to their heart-spoken words I will heed.
I will welcome others into traffic and into each grocery line, for I seek for us to bind.

I will, if you have a bad day, and we meet say, "Welcome dear friend, do not fear, for together we are here to make bad times disappear." And maybe, just maybe you will say, "I hope again he comes my way."

With Love To All - Dick

No comments: