In this Journal, I will attempt to strip away my protective veneer to view and communicate honestly what the truth is as I perceive it. My intent is to grow, for without an honest evaluation of the truth, how else can one fully absorb life's more difficult lessons and benefit by them. If I do this in secret, then I am still hiding behind a protective veneer, so it is being published online. If you find this Journal, you are welcome to read it and hopefully grow from it as well.



Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Montana!

Dear Reader: From Friday, August 21st to Sunday, August 23rd, 2020 Anne and I and our sons Kyle and Clayton and their families, and our dear friends Jamie and Laura Rosenwald went to Montana to visit our son Kevin, and his family.

Jamie flew us there and back on a private jet, the first time Anne and I had ever flown on a private jet, and Kyle provided the food and the rooms at The Lodge at Whitefish Lake. What follows is a summary and a video of the trip, prepared by Clayton's wife, Maria who does a marvelous job documenting our family gatherings:

Anne and Dick, What an amazing weekend. It was so special to see the family together like that. You both must be so proud. I think as parents we just want to see our children happy and the worry never ends. Kevin, Melody, Brody, and Gannon all sound positive and happy with their new surroundings. We hope to be able to keep in touch despite the long distance. Here's the video summary of our trip. Love, Clayton and Maria.


No comments: