In this Journal, I will attempt to strip away my protective veneer to view and communicate honestly what the truth is as I perceive it. My intent is to grow, for without an honest evaluation of the truth, how else can one fully absorb life's more difficult lessons and benefit by them. If I do this in secret, then I am still hiding behind a protective veneer, so it is being published online. If you find this Journal, you are welcome to read it and hopefully grow from it as well.



Sunday, October 24, 2021

Presence Of Angels

Today at about 4:30 pm I was laying in bed, in a deeply relaxed state after being with my wife Anne. She had gone, and in the silence and the gentle sunlight of our master bedroom, something marvelous happened.

Suddenly, I wasn't able to breathe deeply, while on our ceiling, I began to see many lights, and I knew who they were, the Angels that have been so vital throughout my life.

And I as my breath remained shallow, I asked if this is my time, have you come to take me? I said, if yes, I have no fear of death and I'm ready.

As I began to think of who I hoped to say goodbye to, too many names instantly came to mind. But then I suddenly had a sense this isn't my time. 

I asked that if I'm to stay would they join me as they always had, in making life better for others, but now more than ever.

If this conversation seems strange to you:

On a regular basis, I receive their guidance and hear their words. This time, there was silence. But I knew I was to pray and did. Throughout the prayers, I had a wonderful sense of inner-peace and that inner-peace continued afterward.

Then I could no longer see their lights.

I took a brief shower, and as I dried off, in case any Angels were still present, asked if I could someday see what Steve Jobs saw in the last moment of his life. 

From the words of his sister, Mona Simpson who was present:

"Before embarking, he'd looked at his sister Patty, then for a long time at his children, then at his life's partner, Laurene, and then over their shoulders, past them."

"Steve's final words were: 'Oh wow. Oh wow. Oh wow.'"

He had been fascinated by what he saw, and I hope while still in this life to see something similar so that if possible, I can apply a vision that typically transcends those of us in body.

With Love To All - Dick

The Mona Simpson quotes came from https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/factcheck/2020/09/16/fact-check-steve-jobs-last-words-werent-commentary-wealth/5781676002/ 

If you are wondering how I "hear" their voices, their words come into my mind, with words often much different than how I think. When this happens, I write those words down verbatim as fast as possible. I have saved many of their words, most of which began in the 1990's and continue thru today.

No comments: