In this Journal, I will attempt to strip away my protective veneer to view and communicate honestly what the truth is as I perceive it. My intent is to grow, for without an honest evaluation of the truth, how else can one fully absorb life's more difficult lessons and benefit by them. If I do this in secret, then I am still hiding behind a protective veneer, so it is being published online. If you find this Journal, you are welcome to read it and hopefully grow from it as well.



Wednesday, March 9, 2022

A Mother's Love

Yesterday, Hortensia, the mother of my close friend Yanin passed away. This is the poem I wrote to Yanin:

I wish I could relieve your strain and bring you joy instead of pain.

But as day follows night, so will the light, and as you will see, so for you, your mother's love will always be.


No comments: